DEEPEN, DEFINE, REFINE & INTEGRATE
YOGA LOVE PROJECT’S 300-HR ADVANCED TEACHER TRAINING
Live and teach with confidence from a more heart-centered space!
Through deeper understanding of the timeless teachings of yoga your knowledge and authentic voice will be defined and refined, cultivating a subtlety that will enable you to teach more fully from personal experience. As you come into a clearer, more confident knowing of who you are, you will begin to hone and master the skills that will take you to the next level of both personal transformation and professional growth. This training will help you gain the skills needed to finally teach the class you have always longed to teach and live the life you are meant to live as your most crystalline, highest, best-self emerges!
- Refined Teaching Skills:
- The Dharma Talk deconstructed
- Threading/Weaving a theme or Dharma Talk into your class
- Sharpen and clarify your language
- Cultivate your authentic voice
- Advanced/Creative sequencing
- Hands-on assists
- Advanced study of Energy – what it is, how to safeguard it, the choices we make and their consequences on the Subtle Body and the evolution of the Soul
- Deeper Philosophy – in depth study, application and integration into your life
- Therapeutics – Yoga as Rx
- Creative Writing
- Applied Anatomy
- Yoga Nidra
- Meditation and Pranayama
- Subtle Body Practices
- Apprenticeship/Mentor program supporting and facilitating mastering of teaching skills
This Training will meet on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:30AM – 6:30PM and Monday evenings following training weekends from 6 – 9:30PM on the following weekends and Monday evenings:
10/7 – 10/9
10/28 – 10/30
11/11 – 11/13
12/16 – 12/18
1/13 – 1/15
2/10 – 2/12
3/3 – 3/5
3/24 – 3/26
4/14 – 4/16
5/5 – 5/7
6/2 – 6/4
EARLY BIRD PRICING: $2900 (must be paid in full by September 15th)
Non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to secure your spot.
**Payment Plans are available.
**This training is open to all sincere seekers who have completed a 200HR YTT.
This training meets and exceeds the standards set forth by Yoga Alliance. Upon completion of this training you will be eligible to register as RYT-500 with Yoga Alliance.
Please contact Chantal if you have additional questions or would like more information at 917.538.7632 or Chantal@yogaloveproject.com